Monday, June 15, 2009

Zion National Park


Cooking Breakfast!

This was our camping group...tons of fun people!

Weeping Rock

I was trying to catch some of the waterfall on my tongue. Thinking about it now...ewww!

Hiking to Emerald Pools.

Getting ready for canyoneering...I hadn't heard of it either until this trip.

We didn't know what we were in for.

"How deep is this?"

"Did I mention I haven't been repelling since my Dad took me in high school?"

Angel's Landing...

...there is a reason it is called that.

Me, posing as a hippie.

Me and my buddy, Calvin

Posing for a new potential FB profile pic.

Yummmm....bumbleberry pie. I couldn't help myself!

I don't remember what this is called, but it is by Page AZ. Beautiful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous of those pictures Beth. It looks like you had a spiffy time hiking around. Who knows maybe we will be hiking around for our family vacation here in a month.

Jamie Hyatt said...

It looks like you had a blast, it makes me want to have Ross take me on a little adventure of our own. Love ya.

Michael and Julie said...

you don't look like you had fun. maybe next time. jk. i just wanted to bring some opposition to the table with the other 2 comments. glad to see your new header. you can totally take out the words "my life" when you upload the picture by clicking on "replace words with image" anyway hope life is fabulous! love ya

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I deleted that other comment b/c I was signed in as gringo###. Weird. Anyway that is way cool, so beautiful. So how long did it take you to hike all of that? And did you have to trek through that water?
WHit